Surrey Sports Park will soon be a place you'll grow to love!
Based on Manor Park campus, the University of Surrey's multi-million pound sports facility oozes world class.
Driven by three key principles of performance, participation and personal development, Surrey Sports Park's vision is to inspire and support the sporting ambitions of all users, from world class athletes to grassroots beginners.
- 50m, 8 lane, Olympic standard swimming pool
- 1,000-seat arena space and additional indoor arena
- Newly refurbished 120 station gym and strength & conditioning area with 9 Olympic platforms
- 3 artificial pitches, including 2 x 3G pitches
- Surrey Summit Climbing Centre
- 8 floodlit outdoor tennis courts
- 6 glass-backed squash courts
- Indoor Cycling Studio
- Sauna and steam room
- 2 large exercise and dance studios
- Bench Sports Bar
It's important to remember that Surrey Sports Park is also a great place to relax with friends, catch a bite to eat and watch live sport. With Starbucks and the Bench Sports Bar on site, big screen TVs showing all major sporting events and free Wi-0 internet access there are even more reasons to spend the majority of your downtime at Surrey Sports Park.
Check the Surrey Sports Park website for more information.
Check the Google Tour below: