PERFORMANCE SPORT GOALS
We have high aspirations here at Team Surrey to develop and achieve sporting performance. The following Performance Sport Goals are objectives of our Team Surrey Strategy:
- Provide training and coaching opportunities for students to develop and excel at sport.
- Increase our total BUCS points and position in the league table.
- Support Dual Career Athletes to achieve success at National and International levels representing Team Surrey.
- Increase the number of recognised Performance Squads.
- Attract high-performance athletes to study at the University of Surrey.
- Partner with National Governing Bodies to create Performance Centres and Hubs.
We offer multiple support packages our Dual Career Programme, which ensures successful applicants receive excellent level of support through support services, to our Scholarships, offering financial bursaries of up to £6000. Our High-Performance Squads can also benefit from our partnerships with the professional sports clubs and national governing bodies: Harlequin F.C., Surrey Storm, Surrey Scorchers, Swim England, and Sport England’s Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS).
All members of the Performance Sport Programme are supported by our multi-disciplinary performance support team, offering expert coaching, training, and development to over 100 student-athletes.
For more information on TASS or to find out how to access support, please visit the TASS website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dual Career Programme
Scholarships & Bursaries
Surrey Sports Park,
University of Surrey,
Richard Meyjes Road,