Welcome to the latest update from the SurreyMoves+ team!
This publication is the central hub for all SurreyMoves+ information including the latest announcements, new challenges & rewards, and user statistics. Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s edition…
- Latest challenges and rewards
- Festive Giveaway winners
- Pancake Day ideas
Remember, if you have any feedback or questions about SurreyMoves+, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We would like to remind users to connect a tracker and ensure this is synced with the app at least once every seven days. This is to ensure that all activity is rewarded with redeemable points.
THE LATEST REWARDS ON THE APP!
Take a look at what you can redeem on the app today!
- Surrey Sports Park classes: Use your points to get a free fitness class at SSP ranging from an indoor cycling class such as Coach by Colour or Vibe to the new classes at The Rig including Strength, Condition & Hybrid. Click HERE to view the full timetable.
- Catering rewards on campus: There is a wide selection of rewards available at catering outlets across campus including Pitchside Coffee and The Bench Bar at Surrey Sports Park, as well as Lakeside Coffee on Stag Hill campus. These include free lattes, a free falafel wrap and 50% off a gyros!
- SurreyMoves+ merchandise: There are also some great SurreyMoves+ clothing and accessory options currently available via Kitkabin.
EARN BONUS POINTS BY COMPLETING A FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!
Our monthly global challenges are a great motivation to keep active and on the move. You can earn some extra points and rewards when you complete these challenges, so make sure you enter one this month!
- Trail: Shallford Three Peaks Circular – No matter where you are there will always be some beautiful trails that can be used for walking, running, or cycling. Through the month of February, why not challenge yourself to run the 13km trail of Shallford Three Peaks Circular?
- Walk Leith Hill – Marking the highest point in the Southeast of England at 313m tall and located only a short distance from Guildford, walk the equivalent of a trip to the Leith Hill Tower, around 33,000 steps. Explore the different viewpoints it has to offer, or the trails that go around the hill and surrounding forests.
- Cycle from Guildford to London – Want to keep active this month? Challenge yourself to cycle the distance from Guildford to London. Complete this challenge in small sections or attempt longer distances to complete the challenge quicker.
LET'S HEAR FROM OUR FESTIVE GIVEAWAY WINNERS!
We would like to thank everyone who entered our Festive Giveaway back in December, and we can now hear from some of the lucky winners. Keep an eye out for another Giveaway coming soon!
Sarah Gosden: “I’m really excited and looking forward to using the Sports Park Facilities. It’s come at the perfect time as I’m starting physio for some long term issues and have been advised to work on core strengthening. Thank you so much to SurreyMoves+ for the opportunity.”
Will Ford: “SurreyMoves+ not only encourages you to get active, but it rewards you for doing the exercise you’d be doing anyway!”
Fin Naylor: “I have loved SurreyMoves+ and how I can use exercise to collect points to spend round campus getting discounts or entering giveaways like this. It does help me to get up and just do at least a bit of exercise everyday.”